Inner steel frame; expanded polyurethane padding; flexible back.Completely covered in CPF, CTT, PPF, IM, COM, FE or FX.
- CPF full grain leather (30 colors available)
- CTT contract leather (15 colors available)
- COM material provided by the customer
- FE felt (60 colors available)
- FX faux leather (45 colors available)
- IM innovative material
- PPF soft leather (60 colors available)
Inner steel frame; expanded polyurethane padding; flexible back.
“Enrico Pellizzoni” brand was created in 1986 from a tradition in leather production that had spanned almost one hundred years. Since the early 1900s, the Pellizzoni family had made of leather their passion, initially entering the footwear sector but immediately repositioning themselves in furnishings. The company is traditionally based in Mariano Comense (Como - Italy) and has been established in its current 4,000 sq. m. complex since 1988, where essential residential and office furnishings are produced: chairs, armchairs, stools, sofas, tables, desks, cabinets and beds.