Steel frame in oval section.
Metal seat pan covered with black tecnica fabric.
Covering in CPF or CTT. Each item has four printed polyethylene glides (PE)
- CPF full grain leather (30 colors available)
- CTT contract leather (15 colors available)
- Steel frame in oval section. Metal seat pan covered with black technical fabric.
- Completely covered in CPF or CTT.
- Each item has four printed polyethylene glides (PE).
“Enrico Pellizzoni” brand was created in 1986 from a tradition in leather production that had spanned almost one hundred years. Since the early 1900s, the Pellizzoni family had made of leather their passion, initially entering the footwear sector but immediately repositioning themselves in furnishings. The company is traditionally based in Mariano Comense (Como - Italy) and has been established in its current 4,000 sq. m. complex since 1988, where essential residential and office furnishings are produced: chairs, armchairs, stools, sofas, tables, desks, cabinets and beds.