Collection of chairs, armchairs and stools with wooden structure in FR(natural ash), FS(bleached ash) or FG(grey ash).
Seat and back covered with CPF(full grain leather) or CTT (contract leather).
Back available completely covered or in “light” version.
- Structure with 4 wooden legs available in:
- FR Natural Ash
- FG Grey Ash
- FS Bleached Ash
- Seat with bottom in sheet metal covered with black technical fabric.
- Footrest with metal pan painted or satin stainless steel.
- Collection Ledermann has a wooden frame with 4 legs, in tubular conical shape. Seat and back are covered with leather. Back can be completely covered( joining to the seat) or just with a leather strap in “light” version.
- Stools, available in Bar and Counter heights, are provided with a protective metal pan painted or in satin steel on the footrest.
- Linear geometries characterized by a simple but sharp-cornered cut and the combination of two substantial materials like wood and leather recall the naturalness of Scandinavian design.
- The collection also boasts an unexpected lightness: visual, given by the full / empty play of the forms but also effective, given by the extremely low weight.
- Covering options:
- CPF full grain leather (30 colors available)
- CTT contract leather (15 colors available)
Born in East-Germany, after political problems and Stasi-Prison he studies in Aachen, Munich and then in Long Beach (California). Initially both painter and designer, brought by his work and studies to Italy, where he lives more or less since 20 years in Venice. He worked for many companies in several countries. Looking always for simplicity, he sees himself as primarily an observer, and believes that after a while all its observations become shapes, colors, projects and words. In these last recent years, in addition to the prominent work as designer, he restored private houses, including the famous Villa of Michael Thonet.