Composed by a ring-shaped metal plate, with elliptical or round shape, and by a second sheet, with the same shape, cut and drawn.
Top in marble or crystal, round or elliptical.
- The Kerf table comes from the intuition of bringing the idea of metal extending from 2d to 3d into furnishing. A steel sheet is then laser cut and subsequently extended to reveal new woven shapes.
- The particular choice of the name Kerf refers to the cutting process that characterizes its forms. In the base, the stiffness of the metal is opposed to the soft and wavy shapes, which recall the scraps of paper and pop-up figures.
- The choice of glass or marble tops, in round or elliptical shapes, make it an elegant and modern table, suitable for any kind of environment.
- Metal structure finishing
- AL liquid aluminum
- BO matt white
- BR bronze painted
- GF graphite painted
- NO matt black
- TOP FINISHING
- Marble top finishing
- BC White Carrara, thickness 20 mm
- EM Emperador, thickness 20 mm
- NM Nero Marquinia, thickness 20 mm
- ST Stardust, thickness 20mm
- Glass top finishing
- VBR bronze crystal glass, thickness 12 mm
- VEE extra-cleat crystal glass, thickness 12 mm
- VEF fume crystal glass, thickness 12 mm
“Enrico Pellizzoni” brand was created in 1986 from a tradition in leather production that had spanned almost one hundred years. Since the early 1900s, the Pellizzoni family had made of leather their passion, initially entering the footwear sector but immediately repositioning themselves in furnishings. The company is traditionally based in Mariano Comense (Como - Italy) and has been established in its current 4,000 sq. m. complex since 1988, where essential residential and office furnishings are produced: chairs, armchairs, stools, sofas, tables, desks, cabinets and beds.