Round or elliptical mirrors, available in various sizes.
Metal structure painted in several variants and covered with a leather strip.
The color of the coating is combined with the color of the structure.
The seams of the leather are made tone on tone. Studs in bright brass or painted brass in combination with leather.
- Frame covered with a leather strip:
- CTT contract leather (4 colours available)
- The color of the coating is combined with the color of the structure.
- The seams of the leather are made tone on tone.
- Studs in bright brass or painted brass in combination with leather.
- Metal frame available in different colours:
- NO matt black
- BO matt white
- GF graphite painted
- BR bronze painted
Mia Cullin studied at Konstfack, University College of Arts, Crafts and Design, as well as abroad at the Denmark Design School in Copenhagen and at Accademia di Moda e Design in Florence. She founded her design studio after having graduated from Konstfack in 1998. Her works span from interior design to furniture and smaller objects. A deeply nourished interest in traditional craftsmanship and visually striking constructions inspires Mia Cullin’s work with interior architecture work as well as with design objects in all kind of sizes. Clean, straightforward and often basic geometric shapes are combined with handicraft details.